Monday, January 25, 2010

6 Week Check Up

Hannah went back to the doctor today and got a great report. She now weighs 9 lbs 1 oz and is 22 3/4 in long. We can finally stop supplementing with formula. YEAH! I think it may take her a few days to get used to not receiving a bottle every feeding. That means she really has to stay awake and eat the whole time. =) I'm sure she'll figure it out though.

Since Hannah was born breech they recommend getting a sonogram of her hips to check for hip dysplasia. Our doctor wrote the order today and I just have to call and schedule the appointment. We go back to the doctor in two weeks for an 8 week check up and 4 shots.

This past weekend Nathan and I enjoyed a visit from his dad. Mike lives in Arkansas and was finally able to come a meet Hannah. It was a short visit, but we enjoyed having him!

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is wonderful! I hope her hips are ok.