Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hannah's New Room

Hannah slept in her new room for the first time last night. We've been talking about her moving for a few weeks and have even gone in there to play a few times. She cried when I laid her down, which she doesn't normally do, but only for 2 or 3 minutes. She slept all night and was happy this morning. She said "fun ladybug bed."




These pictures were taken with my camera so the quality isn't near what it normally is. =) The letters over the crib were made by a friend of Nathan's and painted by my mom. The rocking chair was mine as a little girl.

I'm really glad I decorated my nursery gender neutral. Love the green! But I had SO MUCH FUN making Hannah's room girly! Hopefully she will enjoy it too!

1 comment:

Neesie said...

I love the new room....Hannah's a big girl now! I'm sure she will have many happy days in her room! Love you all, Denise