Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thirty-Five Weeks

Haven't written about baby in a while so I thought I'd do a short post. This pregnancy has gone really well. No complications. I certainly FEEL pregnant, but nothing major to complain about. My doctor likes that I am a very boring patient. My weight and blood pressure are good, and baby seems to be growing nicely. She's measuring exactly where she's supposed to be and has a good heartbeat.

I am scheduled for a C-section on Jan 5. Since I had to have a C-section with Hannah and it's only been 2 years, my doctor wasn't comfortable with me doing a vaginal birth. She said most of them go really well, but if things go bad it's REALLY scary and happens quickly. Nathan and I did NOT want to mess with that so we opted for another C-section. Hopefully little girl will wait until her scheduled arrival!

There was much less preparation this time, since we already have baby stuff. All the newborn clothes are washed and waiting in her closet. The nursery is all ready since we moved Hannah to a new room. We do need to move the crib up to the highest setting though. =) Nathan's coworkers are having a small shower for us tomorrow so maybe baby girl will have a few NEW clothes to wear. Not that she will care!

No comments: