Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Seventeen Months

Abigail talks ALL THE TIME!  She will consistently combine two words and sometimes three.  She is also trying to mimic more of what we say.  Here are the new words that I can remember she says: hot dog, flower, circle, hop, shirt, pants, diaper, hug, hair, lap, funny, bagel, buggy (bug), doggy, meow, tree, kix, chicken, neck, swing, sun, hat, hug, kiss, and I know there are more. 


As I've blogged about before, both girls LOVE Veggie Tales.  Abigail has fallen in love with the Cheeseburger Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI9yvAx3uCQ).  She gets very excited when it comes on Pandora and she asks us to sing it all the time.  She is constantly saying "grr grr's please."  She requests this song before her naps now.  Silly girl!

She has also spent a lot of time looking at books in the last few weeks.  She's always enjoyed them, but she will look at them for at least 30 minutes now before moving on to something else.  She gets two off the shelf, brings them to look at next to me, and then puts them next to the book shelf and gets two more.  And she occasionally lets me read all the words to one book.  =)



Abigail loves to walk.  She can go all the way around the block, but gets distracted trying to pick up every leaf and stick!  =O Still trying to keep up with Hannah too.  She thinks she can do whatever big sister does!




2 comments:

Christine said...

So cute!

Love seeing this and looking forward to stuff! :)

Oh, and I love Veggie Tales, but loathe the Cheeseburger song. I skip it everytime it comes on my veggie tales sampler on my iPod. :)

Jenny said...

The one Veggie song I loathe is the Belly Button song. =)