Thursday, January 9, 2014

Two Years Old

I just cannot believe it's been two years.  Of course Nathan and I have had to remind ourselves for the last several months that Abigail wasn't two yet.  She acts so grown up trying to copy Hannah and talks really well too.  Still I swear I brought her home from the hospital yesterday.  =}

Abigail doesn't totally understand the concept of birthdays yet.  But if you ask how old she is, she says "I two! and Hannah be 4."  We haven't actually celebrated yet.  That's coming on Saturday.  We're going with a Minnie Mouse theme, just like Hannah.  Hannah got a cake, but we're doing cupcakes for Miss A.  She saw me looking at pictures on-line and excitedly yelled "Minnie!"  Think she'll love them!

Went to the doctor this morning.  She looks great.  She is 25.6 pounds and 34 1/2 inches tall.  Long and lean just like big sister.  She was very good sitting still while being examined and didn't need any shots.    She surprised me by actually talking.  We were looking at pictures in a magazine and I think she forgot she was supposed to be shy.   =)  Glad she could show off her verbal skills.

Abigail has learned yet another letter, M.  She finds them everywhere and loves to point them out.  She can recognize a few numbers as well, but right now I can't remember which one.

Must include the photo with monkey.  Abigail was actually pretty cooperative, much better than last year.  She enjoyed feeding cake to monkey.


My little girl is growing up!!

No comments: