Sunday, October 2, 2016

September 2016

I really don't know where this month went.  I swear it was just Labor Day like 3 days ago.  I don't even really know what we did.  All our church activities officially kicked off: MOP, Bible Study, choir, Tiny Tots music class.

School is going well, Hannah LOVES it!  She has a super sweet teacher and is really enjoying 1st grade.  Part of her homework each week is to rhyme her spelling words and Abigail enjoys helping with that.  =)  And she tells everyone who will listen that she can't wait to start kindergarten next year. Love that both my girls like to learn.

Only 1 real photo from my mom this month.  Again I know we were busy, but I really can't remember anything specific other than a trip to the zoo.


Sweet girl reading!


Teaching her own "Tiny Tot's" Music class


Sweet girls walking in to school together.  Ava isn't in Hannah's class this year, so they get excited when they run into each other in the morning.  Her mom and I good friends so they will definitely stay friends.  =)

Last week Abigail wore some of her dress up jewelry to Grammy's house.  And she brought a stuffed giraffe that was given to Nathan many years ago when he was sick in the hospital.  It normally sits on a high shelf in her room, but every so often it comes down to play with.

Abigail and Rutabega Jane (the giraffe)

Hopefully next month's post will be more interesting.  I plan on "springing" Hannah from school early one Friday afternoon so we can go with Grammy to Arboretum to see the pumpkins.  That means more really pictures too.  =)

No comments: