Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Home Study Number Two

We had our 2nd home study interview this morning. We started out finishing the couple questions mostly about the community. We discussed the things our community has to offer like shopping and theaters as well as many doctors and fantastic hospitals. Then the social worker moved on to Nathan's individual interview. I thought I might have to leave the room, but was allowed to stay. He got to answer questions about his childhood, parents, relationship with his parents and sister, as well as his medical history. Then he talked about the schools he attended, extra curricular school activities, and feelings about school. Nathan also got to talk about me and our marriage. Luckily it was all good stuff so I didn't have to make too many editorial comments. =)

Tune in tomorrow to read about my individual interview.

No comments: