Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home Study Part Three

I did our final interview this morning for our home study. I got to answer all the same questions that Nathan did yesterday. The social worker also did an initial walk through of our house, so all she needs to do is come back once we put in the outlet covers and cabinet locks. Hopefully we can get that taken care of in the next week or two and then our home studies will be complete.

Nathan and I also both need to have a basic physical which includes blood work. I did my blood work today and my doctor's appointment is scheduled for next week. Sadly, I have to see a different doctor because mine is out of town. I'd wait for her to get back in town, but she only does physicals in the morning and once I start school I can't do a morning appointment. I'm just glad I can get this taken care of before school starts. Nathan is going to have his physical done at his next transplant appointment in September. It's really hard for him to get off work so it makes sense to do both appointments at the same time. Especially since that office does their own blood work.

I know I've spoiled you all with 3 posts in one week. Don't be surprised if you don't see anything for a while. We promise to keep you updated as things happen. We really appreciate your prayers for us and especially for the birth mother.

No comments: