Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Pictures

As promised here's a few photos from the last few weeks. Hannah decided to show off one of her new tricks in this month's monkey photo. She doesn't quite have sitting up mastered, but she doesn't lean on things for support as often.
You can't read the words on her shirt so we added them as a photo caption. I bought this shirt about a year before I got pregnant. Nathan LOVES all things monkey and I thought it was too cute.

We've taken Hannah swimming twice now. She doesn't love the water yet, but there were less tears the second time than the first. I'm determined to make he like the water so we'll be in the pool often. Luckily Grammy and G-Pa have a pool and only live 20 minutes away!

At least she looks cute in her swimming gear! I'll have to post more pics soon that show off the whole swimsuit.

No comments: