Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hannah Logic

I know I just posted an update on Hannah yesterday, but we've had some really cute conversations recently.

Hannah:  When I grow up I'm going to have a beard.
Me:  Well, that might be hard because usually boys have beards not girls.  Why do you want a beard?
Hannah:  Because Daddy gives me one in the bathtub (with bubbles).

Hannah has a stool she uses to help her get on to the potty.  The other day she fell off.  She heard me tell Nathan that she lost her balance and fell off the stool.  So the next day she told my mom that she fell off the stool and bumped her balance.  =)

She was playing with her ducks today and told me that her ducky had something in his feelings.  I asked her what.  And she said I don't know what feeling are, but we talked about them at church.

Her little mind is always trying to figure things out.  Hope these stories made you smile!

No comments: