Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oh The Places She'll Go...

I am so blessed and thankful that most day my girls will play and entertain themselves while I workout, shower, and get ready.  Yes mom's of younger kids this day does eventually come.  =)  Anyway, this morning while drying my hair Hannah comes in to them bathroo and we have the following conversation.

H:  Mommy, Abigail is in the baby's crib.
Me:  Did she get out?
H:  No, I think she's stuck?
Me:  Uh oh, let me come see.

So I go out to the play room and Abigail is indeed sitting in the baby doll's crib.  And being the stellar mom that I am, I went to grab the camera for a picture before rescuing her.  =)  Hope you laugh as much as I did!



Notice she is also chewing on the baby's bottle.  As soon as I snapped the photo she took it out and said "Out mama please."

Think I'm going to need to keep a closer eye on this one!

No comments: