Monday, August 31, 2015

August 2015

This post will be a little shorter since I just did a big school post about Hannah last week.  We have done a few other things this month that I wanted to mention.  It's still super hot so we spent time in the pool.  I promise there are more swimming pictures, but my mom spent her time editing school photos first.


We even had my cousin and her two boys over to swim and play.  So much fun!  Thomas finished his 2nd year of cello and he wanted to play for us and with my sister.  This concert was my favorite part of the day!!  Wish I had gotten video of the duet they played, beautiful!


We did have two days of really nice weather, a storm blew through that cooled things off.  Sadly our house didn't get much rain.  But we took full advantage of the cooler temperatures and headed to the park.



And I'll close with a few shots of the girls in my parents front yard.  They love all the flowers, benches, and the swing.  =)




No comments: