Thursday, September 12, 2013

9/12/13

Both my girls love books so we went to library story time most of the summer.  We'll probably try to go some this fall as well.  Our other fall activities have kicked off in the last two weeks.   You may remember me writing about taking Hannah to a mommy and me music class at church back when I was pregnant with Abigail.  This semester I signed both girls up and we had our first class this morning.  They both LOVED it!  Hannah also gets to do preschool choir at church now that she is three.  So far she's having a great time and already knows one of the songs.  Nathan and I are teaching 4 year old choir down the hall.  We have 20 kids so it's a bit crazy at times. =}  Should be a fun adventure though.





singing the Hokey Pokey

We took the girls to a small splash park at the beginning of August.  They are both so cautious they mostly just watched the other kids play.  We finally got them both wet and I think they had fun.


Hannah still loves to learn.  She knows almost all her letter sounds now.  We're working on writing a few more letters.  And we recently let her practice cutting with scissors.  We had a big talk about how it was hard and we don't need to get frustrated.  She did surprisingly well.  Love her concentration in this photo.

 

One final photo...just because.  My little girls is growing up!



No comments: