Monday, March 13, 2017

February 2017

I really have no excuse for posting so late except that I just forgot.  Life has been a little busy lately.  So here's quick run down of what we did in February.

I was able to help at Hannah's class Valentine Party again.  So much fun!!  She made bookmarks for her class this year and they turned out adorable!


Hannah had her first piano festival.  She played her Sonatina for a judge and received a score and critique sheet.  She did a fantastic job and wasn't at all nervous!!  I am so proud of all her hard work!



Abigail and I made cookies with Grammy one Friday.  She enjoyed helping dust them with powdered sugar. Yeah for photos taken with a real camera and not just a phone.  LOL!


We also took the girls to see a children's theater production of Mary Poppins.  They saw the movie a few years ago and loved it.  My mom and sister joined us and we have a fun girls outing!!  Here's our selfie from before the show started!  =)



Stay tuned for March update in a few weeks....hopefully on time this month.  =P

No comments: